Why Turn To Sunrise Detox Center?
Sunrise Detox Centers are accredited inpatient alcohol and drug detox facilities. We provide medically directed detox service that maintains your safety and minimizes the uneasiness of withdrawal symptoms. Our peaceful locations help with the stress of detox, and our skilled staff members are on-location 24/7 to address all your needs.Our Facility
Our inpatient detox services include:
- Medically guided detoxification from illicit drugs, alcohol, and prescription medications
- 24-hour supervision to ensure your comfort and safety
- Counsel for family interventions
- Group therapy meetings
- Private therapy
- 12-step meetings
- Safe, contemporary accommodations
- Semi-private bedrooms with attached bath
- Lounge and game rooms
- Chef-prepared meals and snacks
- Aftercare plan development
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP) Member
- Accredited through the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Accredited and certified by The Joint Commission
- Certified by the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
Get Acquainted With Praesum
Sunrise Detox Center is part of the behavioral health family of Praesum Healthcare. Praesum started in 2004 with a single Sunrise Detox establishment and has expanded to over two dozen treatment centers across five states.
Each one of our locations puts an emphasis on non-judgemental and individualized service. We hold the belief that you are more likely to prevail over a substance use disorder when treated as your own person with specific needs and objectives. If you’re only getting started with detox or have been in recovery for some time, Praesum is available at any stage of your journey and helps you get the assistance you require with expert substance use care in one of our many convenient centers.
Providing A Continuum Of Care
Sunrise Detox is the first step along our continuum of care designed to take control over substance use disorder. You’ll find the proper care for each stage of substance use recovery in our assortment of behavioral health sites. If you’ve already worked through the detox phase or are searching for the next level of support once you’ve left Sunrise Detox Center, contact us, and we’ll assist in finding the right facility for your current spot in recovery.
Contact Us Now To Take Your First Step To Recovery
If you’ve decided to start alcohol or drug detox, we're standing by to help. Dial 888-443-3869 or fill out the following form for a free, confidential consultation by phone. We answer or call you back immediately, around the clock, regardless of the time or day. Help is available today.