Detoxing With Depression And Addiction
Depression is a common underlying reason for substance use disorders, and this co-occurring condition needs to be managed during detox. If you’re ready to confront your addiction directly but feel restricted by depression, Sunrise> is here to help. Our detox center provides care for adults with depression and addiction. If you’re primed to take the opening step to recovery, reach out to us at 888-443-3869.
We Understand The Connection Between Depression And Substance Use
The process of finding an effective treatment for depression is fraught with numerous obstacles, so it’s not surprising if you turn to habit-forming drugs or alcohol. Unfortunately, relying on these substances will often plunge you into a damaging cycle of self-medication. When the euphoric effect of alcohol or drugs wanes, you feel worse than before and are driven to self-medicate again to feel better. This depression/addiction pattern rapidly becomes uncontrollable and takes over your life.
Sunrise Detox Center will help you successfully detox from drugs or alcohol. We know about the bond between depression and substance addiction and will confront both together at our inpatient treatment facility. We supply a safe location for you to detox and take the opening step towards substance use recovery. Reach out to us at 888-443-3869 day or night to see how we’ll help you safely detox and address your mental health.
Our Services For Depression And Addiction
The opening step in treating alcohol or drug use disorders is detoxing from these substances. Detoxing alone can be unsafe and needs to be accomplished under professional medical supervision. Co-occurring disorders such as depression bring a secondary challenge. Sunrise Detox Center provides adept medical detox services that will address both depression and addiction.
Timing is crucial when you begin detoxing, so we work quickly to admit you. When you get here, you are given an evaluation to look at your drug or alcohol use, your medical background, and your existing state. If you suffer from depression, we need to know so we may help you control those symptoms while detoxing.
Medical Treatment During Detox
All patients get a personalized care plan for treatment, including how to mitigate your withdrawal symptoms and any co-occurring mental disorders. Our medical specialists will lessen symptoms of withdrawal through proper doses of proven effective medications. If you are taking antidepressants, we’ll ensure you continue receiving your prescribed medication. We check core vital signs frequently to keep you safe until you have thoroughly detoxed and regained your strength.
Mental Health Care During Detox
Because depression is a usual co-occurring disorder with alcohol and drug addiction, we aim to make certain your mental health is cared for at Sunrise Detox Center. You have the chance to participate in therapy and peer support groups here when you feel up to it. We provide:
- One-on-one therapy: work face-to-face with a licensed therapist to investigate the reasons for your substance use and depression.
- Group therapy: gain perspective by listening to and sharing with fellow patients.
- Peer support groups: talk to trained volunteers who have advanced through their own recovery and want to help you with yours.
- Aftercare Planning: find the future steps of your recovery, including treating depression and substance use.
This supplemental support helps you cope with detox and begin to take charge of your mental health.
Why Go To Sunrise Detox Center For Inpatient Detox Services?
We strive to make detox as comfortable as possible for you and treat mental health simultaneously. We feel helping you complete this first step in a dignified, thoughtful way will set the stage for future success on your way to recovery.
To start you on the right foot, we provide highly-qualified care in a hospitable surrounding where you’ll get
- Safe, scientifically sound medical care for withdrawal
- Attention from on-site staff around the clock
- Vital sign checks every 2-4 hours
- Voluntary mental health sessions
- Ample time for rest and recuperation
- A safe location away from triggers for drug and alcohol use
- A fully furnished bedroom with attached bath
- Well-balanced, chef-prepared meals, drinks, and snacks
- Relaxation time in our resident lounge
- Complete patient privacy and confidentiality
- Guidance for questions concerning insurance and billing
Get Assistance For Depression And Addiction Today
Don’t delay if you need assistance detoxing while grappling with depression. Sunrise is here to support you. Call 888-443-3869 or complete the following contact form for immediate help. A member of our team will answer quickly, no matter the time or day. We’re prepared to assist you now.