A meth addiction can cause you to feel like you're on a vicious cycle. Every time you attempt to stop, you go back to the drug due to powerful withdrawal symptoms. If you wish to break this pattern of use, turn to the specialists at Sunrise Detox Center. Our meth detox will closely monitor you and help mitigate withdrawal symptoms.
Don’t let this hazardous substance put your life in jeopardy. Place a call to 888-443-3869 today and make the first move toward recovery.
What Are Signs You Should Start Methamphetamines Detox?
Methamphetamine is typically injected, smoked, or snorted, and addiction might happen quickly. The strong surge of euphoria is almost instant -- especially when it is in the form of Crystal Meth. This euphoric feeling comes at a cost of severe health complications and even loss of life. Use of the drug can be even more hazardous when mixed with other substances like opioid painkillers or benzos.
You could have an addiction and be in need of methamphetamines detox if you:
- Ignore work, school, family, and other facets of your life to focus on using
- Suffer withdrawal symptoms when not taking the drug
- Have a decline in your physical and mental state
- Spend an inordinate amount of time finding, using, or attempting to recover from meth
- Overlook general hygiene and responsibilities
- No longer have interest in activities you enjoyed in the past
Your experiences may differ but you need to realize that any one indication of an addiction to methamphetamine is enough to find support. Don't wait as continued use will put your life in jeopardy. Get the help you need from the licensed healthcare providers at Sunrise Detox Center.
What You Can Plan For In Crystal Meth Detox At Sunrise
Your recovery is valuable to us and you can expect to be supported with empathy and courtesy. Our goal is to help you cleanse methamphetamine from your system as easily and safely as possible. We'll help you stabilize your vitals and control your withdrawal symptoms. Later, as you continue to recover, you are invited to engage in one-on-one and group therapy.
Your health and comfort are essential to a productive detox and we’ll foster both via:
- Around-the-clock care from experienced professionals
- Cozy bedrooms and resident areas
- Nutritious meals
- 24-hour availability of drinks and snacks
- Group and One-on-one therapy
Keeping you comfortable and properly fed is vital, but so is our ability to help you cope with what can be distressing withdrawal symptoms. We are proficient in reducing both bodily and mental symptoms such as:
- Abdominal cramping
- Severe depression
- Strong cravings
Mental withdrawal will at times continue for weeks or even months after the physiological symptoms subside. This is a good reason why continuing care at a residential rehab is vital. We’ll help you design a thorough aftercare plan which will function as your guide to recovery.
How Long Will Meth Detox Go On?
You will be in our care until you are stable from a medical standpoint and prepared to move forward in your treatment. The length of time you remain at our meth detox can vary and is influenced by:
- The extent of your methamphetamine usage
- How responsive you are to care
- Your physical condition
- Addictions to other drugs or alcohol
As a general rule, patients stay with us for an initial detox and observation period that takes around three to five days. Longer visits are possible, especially if you have to detox from a different drug or if you are dealing with a co-occurring disorder. Finally, before you leave our facility, we’ll help you formulate an aftercare plan and assist you in finding the next phase of support.
How Will Sunrise Keep Me Safe Over The Course Of Meth Detox?
Helping you through methamphetamine withdrawal is one of the key ways we maintain safety, but it doesn't end there. We'll also safeguard you through:
- 24-hour support from qualified medical experts
- A controlled surrounding away from triggers of methamphetamine use
- Personalized treatment plans to accommodate your situation
- Aftercare planning to provide a detailed outline for how your care will advance
- Inflexible patient privacy guidelines to guard your private information and treatment details
Meth detox is challenging, but it can be done with the appropriate help. We’ll do all we can to keep you at ease and moving forward in recovery.