Has your life been turned upside down because of an addiction to morphine? This strong opioid may be beneficial in managing pain of a moderate to severe nature, but it’s also very addictive and potentially devastating. If you’re attempting to stop and come to realize that you require the opioid to feel “normal”, it’s time to find help. Sunrise Detox Center is here to offer it with medically directed morphine detox in .
You will detox gradually and safely under the supervision of skilled medical personnel who are here for you 24/7. Call 888-443-3869 and commence your recovery the best way possible.
Ways To Tell If You Require Morphine Detox
Morphine has a high risk for addiction as a result of the feel-good feelings it generates. When using this substance in excess of your prescription or for non-medical purposes, a tolerance to the substance can quickly develop. This is typically one of the initial signs of addiction. There are several other telltale red flags that an issue exists, including:
- Withdrawal symptoms when not using
- Steady impulses to use
- Withdrawing from family members or friends and pastimes you enjoyed in the past
- Financial worries or challenges at work, school, or home as a result of morphine use
- Trying to secure prescriptions from different doctors and constantly agonizing over finding more of the substance
Your experience may look different, but whenever a substance use disorder exists, you need support. Our morphine detox in will mitigate withdrawal symptoms with a cautious tapering procedure and set the stage for a successful recovery. Detoxing alone is not advised as withdrawal may be harmful and frequently results in relapse.
What Can You Anticipate From Morphine Detox At Sunrise?
At Sunrise Detox Center, you will be treated individually and provided the empathy and respect you deserve. We believe in a customized approach to offer the highest level of care and that begins with a comprehensive appraisal. We’ll acquire a better understanding of your substance use, physical condition, and medical history and formulate a care plan to match.
Your plan facilitates a beneficial detox, as does our expertise in keeping you at ease. Our specialists know that dealing with withdrawal is a big factor in your comfort. Via medication-assisted treatment and additional methods, we will lessen withdrawal symptoms that might include:
- Muscle aches and general discomfort
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sweating and chills
Over the course of your treatment, you'll live in a nicely furnished bedroom and be offered nutritious, balanced meals to boost your vitality. When you start to feel better, you'll be invited to join group and personal counseling sessions. This helps you comprehend the underlying reasons for your dependency while setting you up for the following stage of on-site rehab. We'll also talk about the future steps of your recovery, providing you with a comprehensive aftercare plan.
How Long Will I Be In Morphine Detox?
The length of your stay at Sunrise Detox Center may vary depending on some different factors. In general, you can expect to detox within a week to 10 days although prolonged stays are possible. Your treatment plan might be impacted by:
- The level of your morphine consumption
- Your physical state
- How you respond to treatment
- Whether there are other drugs in your system
In advance of your departure, we will make sure you are medically stable and furnished with an aftercare plan that will detail the following steps of your recovery.
How Will Sunrise Keep Me Safe During Morphine Detox?
Attempting to detox on your own is never encouraged in light of the potentially intense physical and emotional withdrawal symptoms that may put you in harm’s way. Sunrise Detox Center will look out for you. We’ll attend to your withdrawal and help you prevent a secondary addiction to treatment medication. Your safety is also protected via:
- Around-the-clock care from credentialed medical professionals
- A managed setting clear of triggers of morphine use
- Customized treatment plans to accommodate your situation
- Aftercare planning to offer a detailed blueprint of the stages involved in your recovery
- Rigid patient privacy protocols to make sure you have total confidentiality
When going through detox for opioids like morphine, Suboxone might be administered to manage withdrawal. It is less addictive than other drugs yet proven to be helpful. To keep you safe, we follow these guidelines:
- We don’t administer Suboxone in the earliest stages to prevent precipitated withdrawal
- When appropriate, an initial dose is given and patient response is checked
- Contingent on the response, we’ll alter dosage amounts or shift to other treatments
- We cautiously taper those in our care off Suboxone and reassess