Safe and Effective East Coast Vicodin Detox
Undergoing detox for hydrocodone is the first step to conquering a Vicodin® use disorder, and Sunrise Detox Center is here to guide you. Our medically guided detox will properly taper you off the opioid. We’ll keep you comfortable and safe while your body cleanses itself of the drug. Just reach out to 888-443-3869 to find the support you need.
Hydrocodone-based medications such as Vicodin are some of the most frequently prescribed drugs worldwide. Despite their prevalence, they also carry a high probability of dependency in light of the euphoric sensations they produce. If an addiction develops, withdrawal symptoms make quitting challenging and even unsafe. If you are trying to quit, you need the help of experienced medical professionals in a structured setting.
Should I Enter Hydrocodone Detox?
Even substances like Vicodin that are ordered by physicians can cause difficulties for people. If you take Vicodin in excess of your prescription or continue to use after your prescription is complete, then you could be addicted and be in need of detox. You might even find yourself consumed with thoughts of taking more of the painkiller and damage relationships to keep using on a regular basis.
You may be in need of hydrocodone detox if you experience:
- Withdrawal symptoms when trying to quit
- Chronic mood swings, confusion, or depression
- Withdrawing from friends, family, and pastimes you enjoyed in the past
- An obsession with maintaining your supply of the substance
- A heightened tolerance where you need more to get the desired results
- Problems fulfilling responsibilities at the office, home, or school
Even if you don’t have all the difficulties posted, you need assistance when a Vicodin addiction arises. Withdrawal symptoms can be disabling and possibly lethal, and the only means to halt use safely is through a medically directed detox.
What Should I Anticipate From Vicodin Detox At Sunrise?
We understand the physiological and mental distress detox gives rise to, which is why our staff checks your vitals often and is there to help around-the-clock. We are skilled in managing common withdrawal symptoms, including:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Muscle aches and pains
- Irritability and confusion
- Trembling or tremors
We’ll swiftly treat any difficulties that arise. We’ll also keep you rested and well-nourished with well-furnished bedrooms, peaceful community lounges, well-balanced meals, and around-the-clock access to beverages and snacks.
When you’re feeling strong enough, you’ll be encouraged to participate in one-on-one and group counseling. This not only will aid you while you’re here but also get you ready for inpatient rehab, the following phase of your care. When it’s time, we'll help you find how you will proceed in your journey through detailed aftercare planning.
What Is The Timeframe For Vicodin Detox?
You will stay with us for whatever amount of time necessary to get you medically stable and ready to move on in recovery. For the majority of people, admission happens quickly, and your detox will generally take 7 to 10 days. The overall timeframe is dependent on the following variables:
- The level of your Vicodin use including frequency, duration, and dosage quantities
- Your physical state
- How responsive you are to treatment
Once you are stable and readied with an aftercare plan, we’ll help you switch to a qualified residential rehab.
How Do We Keep You Safe Throughout Vicodin Detox?
Your safety is a top emphasis at our Vicodin detox. We are meticulous about monitoring you and know how to handle potentially harmful withdrawal symptoms. Additionally, we’ll ensure any medicine used to assist you in detoxing from hydrocodone is taken in a proper manner to circumvent a secondary dependency.
We protect you with:
- 24-hour medical support from trained professionals
- Custom-tailored treatment plans unique to your situation
- A controlled environment free from external forces that trigger use
- Careful aftercare planning to keep you moving toward a lasting recovery
- Inflexible patient privacy protocols to make sure your treatment details and personal information remain confidential
Suboxone is regularly employed to taper you off opioids as it is not as likely to cause addiction than other medications. It will help lessen withdrawal symptoms, but it needs to be provided carefully by knowledgeable providers. If we treat you with Suboxone, these guidelines will be followed:
- To circumvent precipitated withdrawal, we’ll hold off on utilizing Suboxone until the appropriate time
- We will carefully check your response after an initial dose
- Alterations to your dose will be made or additional treatment options considered
- You’ll be slowly tapered off Suboxone
Begin Vicodin Detox Today
Stop using hydrocodone safely by reaching out to the experts at Sunrise Detox Center. Our Vicodin detox is experienced in controlling withdrawal and will carefully clear the drug from your body. Dial 888-443-3869 to request help now. We answer calls at all times, 365 days a year.